ARE YOU THE RIGHT FOR AN CANDIDATE FOR A LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE?
You may be a good candidate for Lymphatic Drainage if you have any conditions or issues that affect the lymphatic system, such as lymphedema, edema, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, arthritis, or cellulite. Lymphatic Drainage can also benefit people who have a weak immune system, poor circulation, stress, or anxiety. You should also be in good health, have realistic expectations, and understand the risks and benefits of the procedure. However, Lymphatic Drainage may not be suitable for everyone. You should not get lymphatic drainage if you have any of the following conditions or situations:
- An acute infection, inflammation, or fever.
- A blood clot or a history of blood clots.
- A heart condition or a pacemaker.
- A malignant tumor or cancer.
- A thyroid disorder or a hormonal imbalance.
- A pregnancy or a breastfeeding.
- An allergy to any of the products or the device used in the procedure.
- You should consult with your doctor before getting lymphatic drainage to determine if it is safe and
effective for you.